martes, 6 de octubre de 2009

Things I have done since my last blog post:

  • Joined a gym with a 2o meter pool, and gone swimming (twice!) (in two days!)
  • planned a trip to Italy
  • planned a trip to Paris after the program ends, right around christmas time (squeee, so excited!!!)
  • Decided to plan trips to Portugal and Morrocco sometime in the near future.
  • gone to class. meh. There's one class I really can't understand. It was marked as an Art History class, so I thought I'd like it, but in reality it is a Philosophy class. We haven't looked at a single work of art yet. Plus, the room it's in is really echoey and I have a hard time understanding the Spanish students anyways so its pretty much 2 hours of being lost.
  • Started taking Sevillana dance classes. I like it alot.

I guess that's about it.
oh, i also visited the ruins of an old Muslim city the caliph built for a member of his harem named zahra (pronounced sara), and went to the alcazar de los reyes cristianos, where cristobal colon asked permission to sail his boats west. The picture was taken from the top of the alcazar, and the tower is the belltower of the Great Mosque of Cordoba.

yours in adventuring,
Sara

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario