lunes, 19 de octubre de 2009


This viernes, our program went to Sevilla. It's a very beautiful city. I was a bit exhausted from a very spanish night out the noche antes, so i might of missed some cool stuff, but we saw the plaza de espana, and the 3rd largest catedral del mundo. and we climbed a torre, which is becoming a theme of all my trips (next up torre inclinade de piso!)

I only have two months left here, so I'm stepping up my level of immersion. I'm writing words that i learn on the wall, and conjugating them, im talking in spanish when im not talking to you, queridos lectores, (or my madre, or my novio) I'm trying to go out more so i meet more spanish people (i talked to the lg and one of the aerobic instructors at the gimnasio today, and it was mas o menos successful) I'm actually reading all my homework. I'm watching a spanish tv miniseries drama thing that is three hours long each week and super dramatic. I think that I can reach some level of fluidez if i do this. Provided I can find enough spanish people to talk to. so thats my goal. Este es mi meta.

this is all going by so fast! wish me luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario