lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2009

http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=4550426007025299507
I spent thanksgiving with old (old like from the past, not old like age; there are different words for this in spanish) friends in Madrid, and it was lovely and I'd love to talk more about it but I have approximately 5000million pages to write and class to go to and trips to plan and budgeting to do etc etc so I'll just leave you with a photo of all of us prepies in a chocolateria en madrid. Its Kirstie, Claire, Me, the bf Austin and Jessica. (Austin doesn't like having his photo out there on the internet so please pretend you can't see him) Kinda crazy that we always talked about traveling the world and meeting up in crazy places when we were awkward developing middle schoolers and we've actually done it now that we are self-actualized motivated real people. I am thankful for growing up into someone that i like to be.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario